Rainbow Pharmacy Clinic
Free medicines assessment and consultation for the takatāpui and rainbow community
The University of Otago School of Pharmacy Clinic and Dunedin Pride are partnering to deliver a pop-up clinic for local takatāpui and LGBTQIA+ people.
Dunedin Pride’s crew are supporting clinical staff to deliver awesome, culturally sound services, and will be on site to welcome you, and share a cuppa and a bickie.
You’ll benefit from the Rainbow Pharmacy Clinic if:
- you take a lot of medicines
- you are considering new medications, such as anti-depressants, hormone therapies or PrEP
- sometimes you forget to take your medicines
- you’re unsure why you were prescribed particular medicines
- you think your medicines are not working well for you
- you’d like a community co-led space to access healthcare
You’ll meet with an experienced clinical pharmacist (not with a student) for up to one hour, for free.
Thursday 16 February 2023
School of Pharmacy Clinic, Ground Floor, 325 Great King Street
Come to a Dunedin Pride event
Celebrate pride at our monthly PRIDE NIGHT events on the last Friday of every month 🌈
Free, all ages, inclusive, safe and accessible.
Pride Night details are posted on social media, so give us a follow @DunedinPride
The Open Book GroupLearn more
A group for lovers of the queer universe, through books, film, music and art.
Other eventsDunedin Pride Month Calendar
The Dunedin Pride Youth Ball is held in July at Otago Museum.
Dunedin Pride Month
March is #officially Dunedin Pride Month 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ Check out the calendar!