What is the LGBT+ Healthcare Directory?
The directory is a collection of healthcare recommendations from queer people to help YOU find the supportive, queer-competent service that you need. View the PDF version at the top of this page!
What does the directory include?
- LGBT+ competent GPs
- Trans and Gender Diverse Healthcare
- Chest binding
- Genital Tucking
- Voice Therapy
- Gender Affirming Hairdressers
- Puberty Blockers
- Mental Health Support
- Your Patient Rights
- Takatāpui Health
Your Patient Rights
- Right to be treated with respect
- Right to freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- Right to dignity and independence
- Right to services of an appropriate standard
- Right to effective communication
- Right to be fully informed
- Right to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- Right to support
- Rights in respect of teaching or research
- Right to complain
Keen to learn more or meet like-minded people? Join our Queer Health Services facebook page!
Do you have questions? Contact us through our facebook page or at email@example.com
The Open Book GroupLearn more
A group for lovers of the queer universe, through books, film, music and art.
Other eventsDunedin Pride Month Calendar
The Dunedin Pride Youth Ball is held in July at Otago Museum.
Dunedin Pride Month
March is #officially Dunedin Pride Month 🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ Check out the calendar!